Amazing Photo Frame that seems more like art than a frame... and
it's personalized! As long as the frame is in stock, it takes
us 1 business day to create the personalization and then it will be
off on it's way to you!
Solid wood with a very attractive design.
The color is black. Measures 31" x 12". Comes
ready to hang.
You choose the saying and add the personalized
- Love is not a matter of counting the years... It’s a matter of
making the years count. Personalize with a Name (eg.,
Burrows) and a Second Line (eg., Est. March 11, 2006).
- We may not have it all together but together we have it all.
Personalize with a Name (eg., The Jacobson Family) and a
Second Line (eg., Est. March 11, 2006).
- In this house we do second chances. We do fun. We do grace. We
do I’m sorry. We do forgiveness. We do hugs. We do family. We do
love. Personalize with ONLY A NAME (eg., The Chain
- You make a big difference. An old man walked up a shore
littered with thousands of starfish, beached and dying after a
storm. A young man was picking them up and flinging them back into
the ocean. “Why do you bother?” the old man scoffed. “You’re not
saving enough to make a difference.” The young man picked up
another starfish and sent it spinning back to the water. “Made a
difference to that one,” he said. Personalize with a Name
(eg., Pastor Keeling) and a Second Line (eg., Blessings to you!
- Advice from... Bark as if no one can hear you. Catch the ball
on the fly. Lick like there’s no end to kissing. Sleep on a sofa
nearby. Jump like the sky is the limit. Sit by the fire with
friends. Stay with the ones who love you. Run like the road never
ends. Personalize with ONLY A NAME (eg., Charlie - can
accomodate 22 characters and spaces).
- Some people look for a beautiful place... others make a place
beautiful. Personalize with a Name (eg., Michael &
Sophia) and a Second Line (Forever & Always).
- Love is patient, love is kind, it always protects, always
trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. (I
Corinthians 13:4-8) Personalize with a Name (eg., Mr &
Mrs Tucker) and a Second Line (eg., Est. March 11, 2006).